Terms of Service Vi:Safe
Such amendments will be notified to you via the Application and / or your registered email address at least five (5) business days before the effective date. Updated versions will be posted on the website
Vi: Safe is a technology company that provides a platform for users to use services provided by third-party vendors. Vi: Safe’s role is to link users with 3rd party vendors (drivers). Vi: Safe is not responsible for the actions and / or omissions of any third party provider, liabilities for services must be borne by the 3rd party provider. Third party vendors who are not agents, employees or employees of Vi: Safe and the solutions provided by 3rd party vendors are not considered to be provided by Vi: Safe.
2. The definitions
- “Application” means mobile applications provided by VI: SAFE for download by Users and Third Party Suppliers.
“VI: SAFE” means:
VI:SAFE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD,
Regarding Vi: Safe.
“Policies Vi:Safe” mean:
- – Code of Conduct for Driver Partner Vi: Safe or Code of Conduct for Customers, may apply.
- – Tất cả các biểu mẫu, chính sách, thông báo, hướng dẫn, câu hỏi thường gặp (FAQ) hoặc các thỏa thuận do bạn cung cấp hoặc ký kết theo thời gian.
- “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify you or from which you can be identified. This includes but is not limited to names, nationalities, phone numbers, credit and bank card details, personal preferences, your email address, photos, government-issued identification numbers, data biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle information and insurance.
- Communication” means Vi: Safe’s technology platform, portal or web site, when used in conjunction with the App, allows the User to request or access Solutions.
https://visafe.com.vn modified from time to time.
- “Service” means linking User (vehicle owner) to Third Party Provider (driver) through the Application, Platform and / or Software.
- “Software” means any software associated with the Application provided for download and installation by Vi: Safe.
- “Third party vendors” means independent third parties providing Solutions to Users through the Service: Driver Partners.
- “User” means any person using the Application, Platform and / or Software to search for and receive Solutions.
- “User fee” means the fees that User has to pay to receive Solutions through the use of the Service, including tolls, taxes and other charges or fees that may be charged for using the Services or Specific Solution.
3. Commitments, Warranties and Commitments
By using the Service, you represent, warrant / guarantee that:
- – You have full legal capacity to enter into a Contract and that you are eighteen (18) years of age. You cannot enter into a Contract if you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
- – All information you provide is true and correct.
- – You will only use the App, Platform and Services for legal purposes and purposes.
- – You will preserve and secure your account password or any of the identifiers we provide for your use of the Service.
- – You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- – You will not attempt to disrupt or harm the Services, Apps and / or Software in any way.
- – You will not attempt to commercially exploit any part of the Application without our permission, including but not limited to modifying any content of the Application in any way, or copying reproduce, reproduce, publicly display, distribute or use or communicate them for any public or commercial purpose without our permission.
- – You will not allow others to use your identity or user status, and you may not assign or transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
- – You will provide us with identifying information such as first and last name, contact address, phone number, email address, account number … or any documents, permission, license or approval. other that we may reasonably request to provide the Services. – You will not use the Application to send and store any unauthorized materials or information or for fraudulent purposes.
- – You will not use the Application and / or Software to cause nuisance or to behave in inappropriate or disrespectful manner to Vi: Safe or any third party.
- – By using the Service, you agree to comply with all laws that apply to you and / or your use of the Service.
- – You will not copy or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from Vi: Safe.
- – You will provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information as required by the Service and are responsible for maintaining and updating your information in a timely manner to ensure that such information is always accurate, up to date. updated and complete at any time during the term of this Agreement. You agree that Vi: Safe may rely on the accuracy, updates and completeness of the information you provide. You confirm that if the information about you is incorrect, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete in any way, then Vi: Safe reserves the right, but not the obligation, to terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service at any time with a notice sent via the App, your phone number or registered email address.
- – You will only use one access point or data account that you are authorized to use.
- – You agree that the Service is provided on a commercially reasonable basis.
- – You agree to support Vi: Safe in any internal or external investigation that Vi: Safe may require to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- – You agree to accept full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage caused to yourself, Vi: Safe or any third party as a result of your breach of this Agreement. without the fault of Vi: Safe or Third Party Provider.
By using the Service, you represent, warrant / guarantee that:
- – You have full legal capacity to enter into a Driver Partner Agreement and that you have a B2 license or above with more than 3 years of driving experience. You cannot sign a Driver Partner Agreement if you do not hold a B2 license or above and have a driving experience of more than 3 years.
- – If applicable, you will use appropriate road safety equipment.
- – You will be solely responsible for any and all claims, judgments and liabilities arising from any accident, loss or damage including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, total loss and property damage caused by or alleged to be the result of transportation services provided by you.
- – You must comply with all laws of the host country regarding the provision of driver services and will be solely responsible for any violations of the laws of the host country.
- – You will not contact Users for purposes other than those related to the Service.
- – You may not reverse engineer, track or attempt to track any information about any Vi: Safe users, including but not limited to any user accounts not owned by you, on source or exploit the Application or any service or information available or provided by or through the Application, in any way for the purpose of disclosing any information, including but not limited to Personally identifiable information, in addition to your information, as provided by the Application.
- – You agree to conduct random drug tests organized or carried out by Vi: Safe or its nominees.
- – You are well aware that when responding to the User, standard telecommunications charges will apply and will be paid for by you.
- – You agree that you are prohibited from promoting competitors’ applications, offering coupons and offering any other form of discount to the User. You are strictly prohibited from using the Services for other purposes, for example, but not limited to the exploitation of Vi: Safe information data, or information related to the Application or Services. Breaching this will constitute a serious breach and may be considered as industrial or destructive espionage and Vi: Safe reserves the right to take the appropriate or legally permitted actions against you and / or any person, whether natural or artificial, directing or guiding you, in the event that you use the Services beyond the intended use for which it is intended.
- – You must not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the user (vehicle owner).
If you are a User, you represent, warrant / further commit that:
- – You will comply with Vi: Safe Policies
– Your use of the Service is for your own use, personal use or, if permitted, for use by another person who is at least twelve (12) years of age
“Minors”, in which case you will be primarily responsible for the Minor.
- – You will not use the Application, Platform and / or Software to disturb, harass, harass or make fraudulent services.
- – If applicable, you agree to indicate the exact number of passengers when requesting Driver Service. You further acknowledge and agree that if the information about the number of passengers is untrue or inaccurate, a third party carrier may reserve the right to cancel your driver and you may be charged Pickaxe cancellation fee.
- – You will not contact a Third Party Provider for purposes other than the use of the Service except to the extent that exercising the right to appeal in accordance with law.
- – You must not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to Third Party Suppliers (drivers).
- – If applicable, you will not create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation or other directory from any content displayed on the Application or Platform except for use personal, non-commercial.
- – If applicable, you will not copy any content displayed through the App or Platform, including any third party reviews and product content, for reproduction in any format or media. by the way.
- – You are well aware that when requesting a Solution by SMS or by using the Service, standard telecommunications charges will apply.
- – You agree that Vi: Safe may, at its sole discretion, consider an account to be inactive if no transactions are made on your user account for a period of six (6) months. from the date of the last transaction and deactivate or restrict access to your user account.
Different types or versions of routers, browsers, and devices may have firmware or settings not compatible with the Application. Although we continually develop the Application to support all devices and models commonly used in markets and all browsers where the Application can be accessed from there, we do not ensure App compatibility with specific mobile devices or other hardware.
For Third Party Suppliers:
Any fees that Vi:Safe may charge you for the Services are immediate and non-refundable
“Service charge”. Subject to limitations set by applicable law, the Service Fee will be a percentage of the User Fee, determined by Vi: Safe from time to time. This non-refundable policy is applicable at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your access to the Application / Platform, our decision to terminate or suspend your access. into the Application / Platform, the interruption of the Service whether planned, accidentally or intentionally, or for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the total User Fees that the User pays for you include the Service Fees that you collect on behalf of Vi: Safe.
- Vi: Safe may, at its sole discretion, offer promotions for different features and prices on Solutions to any User, in accordance with such promotional offers. will be respected by you. Vi: Safe may change the Service Fee at any time at its sole discretion.
Payment by User
- The User may pay for your provision of the Solution immediately upon completion or confirmation of a reservation for that Solution, as the case may be such as by credit or debit card (” Card”). All payments for your services, including bonuses (if any), will be transferred to you as agreed.
- Vi: Safe reserves the right to suspend the processing of any transaction when it believes that it may be fraudulent, illegal or related to any criminal activity or when you and / or the User violate violates any provision of this Agreement. In such a case, you will not hold Vi: Safe responsible for any refusal, delay, suspension, confiscation, or cancellation of any payment to you.
6. For Users
- Once you have completed using the Service, you are required to make full payment to the Third Party Provider by selecting one of the payment methods available on the App. Any payment under that selection will be automatic and not refundable.
You may choose to pay the Third Party Provider to provide the Solution by credit or debit card
“Card” or any other payment method available in the App.
- If you choose to pay by Card, you need to register for a valid Card in accordance with the rules stated on the Application.
- You agree that Vi:Safe may verify and accept your Card information when you first register the Card with us and when you use the Services
- You agree that Vi: Safe may make a reasonable “hold” order, this is not a fee deducted from your Card but only to verify the Card payment method. The “hold” section will appear in your account statement as “pending”. The “impound” amount will be based on the rates displayed at the time you make your reservation and may include maximum surcharges (for example, tolls or booking charges, if applicable) allowed on Application. A “hold” order is to act as a precaution against any unauthorized use, out-of-limit transactions, or frauds of your Card
- In case the Card payment is processed overseas, you will bear the costs incurred from this payment.
- Vi: Safe may suspend processing of any transaction or disable or restrict the use of the Card in case of any errors in the transaction resulting in the rejection or reimbursement from financial institutions or when Vi: Safe reasonably believes that the Card has been used for a transaction that may be fraudulent, illegal or related to any criminal activity or when Vi: Safe reasonably believes that You are in breach of this Agreement.
- You agree that you will cooperate in the screening of financial crimes upon request and assist Vi: Safe in complying with applicable laws.
- You are responsible for resolving disputes with the Card issuer yourself.
7. Discard Hoe
For Third Party Suppliers:
- Users rely on you to provide the Solution. You agree that high cancellation rates and / or frequent or disregarding User’s booking requirements will impair the User’s experience and negatively affect the reputation and brand of Vi: Safe.
- Although you may cancel a ride, cancellation must be based on acceptable cancellation reasons as stated in the Application. Vi: Safe reserves the right to modify the reasons for cancellation that are acceptable from time to time. Cancellation not based on one of the acceptable reasons or omitting a driver request may be charged to determine if your access to the Service is temporarily restricted.
- Users (vehicle owners) and Third Party Suppliers (drivers) may be allowed to evaluate each other on the Solutions provided.
- All ratings are automatically logged into Vi: Safe and Vi: Safe systems can analyze all received ratings.
Any claim between a Third Party Provider (driver) and User (vehicle owner) must be resolved directly with each other.
- You agree that this Agreement is subject to all applicable taxes, fees, charges and / or expenses under applicable laws from time to time. You must comply with all applicable laws and take all necessary steps to facilitate, support and / or protect Vi: Safe in obtaining or confirming input taxes, reimbursing the taxes already paid. payment or may be payable in connection with the Service.
- If you are a Third Party Provider, you are responsible for paying taxes and statutory contributions to amounts payable to you under or relating to this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that Vi: Safe may disclose Personal Data of other individuals to you during your use of Vi: Safe Services. You represent and warrant that you will only use such personal data for purposes that Vi: Safe has disclosed to you and not for any other unauthorized purpose.
12. Interact with the third party
- Vi: Safe may rely on third-party advertising and marketing provided through the Service and other mechanisms to support the Service and / or to increase revenue. By installing and using the Application, you agree to receive such advertising and marketing. You agree and allow Vi: Safe to translate and disclose information relating to you and your use of the Service on an anonymous basis as part of customer records or similar reporting or analysis. You agree that you are responsible for taking all precautions in any action and interact with any third party with whom you interact through the Services and / or advertising materials or marketing by such third party. three provided through the Service.
We may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet owned or operated by third parties.
“Third party links”. Third Party Links are not under our control and we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, defamation, defamation, obscenity, pornography, vulgarity, inaccuracies or any objectionable material contained in the content or as a result of visiting, any linked website. Hyperlinks to any other web site or content do not endorse or verify such sites or content and you agree that you are solely at the risk of accessing or using the site. or the linked content.
Vi:Safe makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about Solutions provided by Third Party Suppliers or any Solution purchased through use of Service. You agree that you will bear all risks arising from your use of the Services and Solutions provided by Third Party Suppliers and will not have recourse to Vi:Safe.
15. Internet delay
Services, platforms, applications and / or software may have restrictions, delays and other problems resulting from the use of internet and communications by electrical means including your equipment. Using or using a third party transport service provider that is defective, has no connection, is out of range, is powered off or does not work. Vi: Safe is not responsible for any delay, delivery failure, damage or loss caused by the above events.
16. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permitted by law, any claims you make against Vi: Safe will be limited to the total amount you have actually paid and / or since when you use the service during the event giving rise to that claim. Vi: Safe is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred to you or any person for whom you have ordered services, including but not limited to:
- Loss, damage or injury arising or otherwise related to services, platforms, applications and / or software.
- Use or inability to use services, platforms, applications and / or software.
- Any credit you give to the completeness, accuracy, and existence of any advertisement.
- As a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any third party suppliers, merchants, advertisers or sponsors whose advertisements appear on the Website or are directed by translation services, applications and / or software even if Vi: safe has previously consulted about the possibility of damages.
Vi: Safe does not and will not access or monitor the suitability, legality, capabilities, activities, and location of any third party vendors including transportation, merchant, or service providers. Employer, advertiser and / or sponsor and you expressly waive and release Vi: Safe from all liability, claims or damages arising out of or in any other way related to the supplier third parties include shipping providers, merchants, advertisers and / or sponsors.
Vi:Safe will not be a party to the dispute or negotiate a dispute between you and a third party provider including shipping providers, advertisers and / or sponsors. Unless you are a business customer with Vi: Safe, Vi: Safe cannot and will not play any role in the management between you and a third party provider including transportation service providers. , traders, advertisers and / or sponsors. You are solely responsible for your own decisions regarding proposed services and products through services, software and / or applications. You expressly waive and release Vi:Safe from all liabilities, claims, legal proceedings or damages arising from your use of, or otherwise relating to, third party suppliers including shipping providers, merchants, advertisers and / or sponsors who are introduced to you by the service, software and / or application.
The quality of the solutions arranged through the use of the service is the sole responsibility of the third party provider, the last party to provide such solutions to you. Therefore, you understand that by using the service, you may face potential traffic accidents, the likelihood of being attacked, harmful to minors, unsafe or other unpleasant problems. , and you bear the risk of using the service. You further understand and agree that the third party driver service provider is solely responsible for the quality of the driver service provided to you through the application. However, because your conviction is always Vi: Safe’s top concern, so with each valid ride on the app, you will be provided with additional personal accident insurance (without any additional charge) must be incurred to support the accidental damage, loss of health and body.
17. Vi:safe’s obligations
- Provide the Services in accordance with the operation regulations registered with the competent State agencies.
- Complying with the law on e-commerce.
- Provide the billing invoice via the User’s email address after each trip.
- Ensuring the proper use of the Personal Information of the User specified in this Agreement, the disclosure and / or transfer of Personal Information is only done after the consent of the User.
- Storing and keeping User’s Personal Information secure until cancellation request.
- Coordinate with the Third Party Provider to resolve the User’s claims relating to the transportation or freight services provided through the Application to the extent of the Third Party Provider’s responsibility in accordance with law.
- Building a 24/7 customer care system, diversifying interactive channels including hotline 0826 753 678, via email email@example.com, the official Facebook social networking site of Vi: Safe, via Application and / or other means to receive and process complaints, feedbacks and suggestions from users quickly and promptly.
- Respect and strictly implement regulations on protecting consumer rights and protecting personal data.
- In the event that an information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of a User’s Personal Data, Vi: Safe is responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely processing and notifying User known.
- Fulfill all tax, financial and other obligations in accordance with the law.
- Other obligations as prescribed by law.
Vi: Safe may send notices via the App, via email to your email address in Vi: Safe’s data, or in writing by registered or prepaid mail to the address of Vi: Safe. you in Vi: Safe data. That notice will be deemed to have been sent to you after 48 hours from the post date (if sent by registered or prepaid mail) or after 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You can send a notice to Vi: Safe (notice will be considered sent to Vi: Safe when Vi: Safe receives) by mail or registered email to Vi: Safe for use. The contact information as provided in the Application.
22. Never give up
23. Entire agreement
This Agreement includes the entire agreement between you and Vi: Safe and supersedes any previous or contemporaneous negotiations or discussions.
24. Suspension and termination
You agree that we may take any of the following actions, at any time, by giving you notice via the App or your registered email address: to modify, suspend or cease to operate or access the Application or any part of the Application (including access to your Account and / or the availability of any product or service), for any what reason; to modify or change any applicable policies or terms; and disrupt the operation of the Application or any part of the Application (including access to your Account and / or the availability of any product or service), as necessary to implement show regular or irregular maintenance, bug fixes or other changes.
22. No third party rights
This Agreement does not empower any third party who is not a party to this Agreement.